Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
The Book of Ancients. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
The Book of Ancients. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
The Book of Ancients. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
The Book of Ancients. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
The Book of Ancients. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
The Book of Ancients. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
The Book of Ancients. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
The Book of Ancients. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
The Book of Ancients. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
The Book of Ancients. I_vote_lcapThe Book of Ancients. I_voting_barThe Book of Ancients. I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
The Book of Ancients. I_vote_lcapThe Book of Ancients. I_voting_barThe Book of Ancients. I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

The Book of Ancients.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

The Book of Ancients. Empty
PostSubject: The Book of Ancients.   The Book of Ancients. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Bones crumble to dust beneath the feet of soft leather boots, the graveyard disturbed by a living thing, tainted with the beating of a heart. The wind howls its defiance through the rocky crags, but it did not cause the lone traveler to turn away, only encourage the woman onwards. It was not much of a surprise to find that most of the skeletons had not been looted, this place was supposedly haunted by ghostly knights and ghoulish dragons so that not even the bravest of knights dared to disturb this land filled with strife. If one listened closely they could still hear the echoes of the battles from long ago, no plants grew here, the soil was corrupted with blood of the fallen. The sun beats down mercilessly down on the now ghost town, it was become a desert where not even lizards or scavengers could survive.

Stepping into a ruined and partially destroyed building, the wooden floor having rotted out some time ago, leaving her to step in dust and petrified splinters of wood. Raising up a brown leather gloved hand, the female pulls down the scarf that had protected most of her face from the winds and dust. Her skin was a rich tan color for she lived out here, savoring the heat and sparseness of the land. Her slender yet powerful hands unravel her turban, letting her bright scarlet hair fall free, still maintaining its silken texture like pure fire as it cascades over her slender shoulders. However, she was not perfect, on her right hand, she was missing an index finger, the glove having bee modified so the empty finger slot wouldn't flap uselessly around. Her ears were hidden behind her ears luckily, for they were chipped and ripped up. These things would be easily missed for anyone would be held in a trace from her eyes.

They were like gold in the sunlight, fire from the grandest fireplace, eyes that could look straight through a person, pierce their soul with the intensity of her gaze. They held wisdom and anger, hate and passion, such a combination could make one go up in flames on the spot. The air about her was filled with the aroma of spice and sandalwood, pleasant and enticing to the nose, exciting the senses. Her body moved with confidence as she walked towards the back of the ruined house, searching for something with casual intent. There was no use to hurry here, shifting through dusty and partially burned books but none held what she desired most. Setting the books she had examined to the side, she was apparently a very organized person as well as thorough. Opening each book and skimming through the pages before setting them into the neat stack, her target had to be here for she had searched far and wide for many decades for this one book, finding a clue that lead her here. To this wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Ancients.   The Book of Ancients. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:27 am

The young male emerged form a fog bank. His head first turning to the left then turned to the right. thoroughly scanning the area for any possible threats to his beauty. Seeing nothing but he still remained cautious. Until the soothing smell of sandalwood filled his nose in the beautiful aroma. Taken aback as memory's of his child hood filled his mind. The weak but cooling breeze that brushed through the area weakly seeming like the wind was going to give up and stop blowing oxygen towards the abandoned lot. The wind wasn't enough to make his beautiful soft hair move much. But it did make the baby blue tips visible to even a bat.

He lightly turned his body and lifted his right arm up. Lightly pinching two metal clasps on the giant shimmering red umbrella. His arm slowly moving down the umbrella so he would close it without making noise. His Geka clacked against the decayed wood floor but the wood had been warped to much so it gave off little to no sound. His curiosity always got the better of him and he knew it He also loves what his curiosity gets him into. He stopped cold stiff and silent as if he had just vanished from the landscape. Unmoving he stared at a fresh set of foot prints his shimmering jade eyes following the foot print's he watched the last bits of dust particles land near the prints of someone's shoe. His body slowly and silently moving to follow the gaze of his shimmering jade eyes.

His head lightly cocked his head off to the right. he had found a female shuffling through books. The male had just stayed quiet enough to get close to her. He quietly sad down against a desk. A small creak was heard but the squeak was cut off from a soft almost girlish voice. "Now.. Tell me dear what it is exactly that you would walk through a abandoned grave yard at this time of night for?" The left side of his cheek perked as he noticed that she had not noticed him until he had spoke and moved the creaky old desk. His soft gently words danced like how a bee would dance around a flower before it pollinated it. The young males voice was gentle and comforting even though he had crept up on her.

His right leg lifted up and over his left. His right knee sat against the back side of his left knee. His left hand lifting up to secure the white Lilly that sat pinched between his left ear and his head. The flower poking out of the ruby red hair made the 5'2'' male match all that much more. His Geka were a lighter shade of black. His Kimono was also the same shade of black. But the kimono only covered half of his torso. The right side of his chest sat bare against the light. His midsection was wrapped from just under his rib cage down to his belt line. But even though the bandage sat on him it had sustained its perfect whiteness. There was not a single flaw in the cleanliness of this male. But sadly at this moment in time he was covered in decayed human ash. Ignoring the fact that he was filthy at that moment in time. He ignored the grim as best he could. he continued to smile lightly at the female he had just found. His fingers lightly tapping against his knees showing off streaks of reflective moon light. He stopped tapping and rested his hands on his right knee. His nails were painted with a clear nail polish. His lips seemed a little brighter red then a normal human pair of lips would be like.

His arms stretched back lightly as he placed his hands against the creaky desk he decided to sit against. "I guess before the yelling happens i should introduce myself.. I am.. Haldir Lost. That is not the name i was born with. I do not use my slave name.." Haldir had seemed chipper at the beginning of his greet. But sadly more towards the end the happiness and excitement had faded away almost completely from Haldir. His shimmering jade eyes moved down to focus on the rotted floor. His right leg lifted itself off of the left one. He then pulled himself up onto the desk. Seeing as how he had only been 5'2'' his feet hung from the ground. So he began to swing them silently. He looked at her his head tilted lightly to the left. The look on the males extremely feminine face had one second been amazed for finding this girl. And in a matter of 30 seconds his happiness and excitement had began to diminish.

Back to top Go down
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Ancients.   The Book of Ancients. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:49 pm

Dusts streamed down the old books to land in the woman's lap, turning those brown loose trousers a bit gray like her gloves. The woman was completely engrossed into her search, her brows crinkling in frustration when she had yet to find what she wanted. There were still quite a few books she had yet to search, the ruined library housed books but not as much as the grand libraries in cities had but it still had a decent amount. Some were water logged, having dried so the pages stuck together and stunk of mold. She promptly set those aside with slight disgust, it didn't help that she had a good sense of smell. All her senses were extreme in this form, in her other she had a hard time with touch. Most would think not being able to feel wasn't a big deal, but when one had never experienced it and on their first time of changing to feel the smooth gold, it was amazing. She closed a book with an agitated thump, causing the dust to stir in a miniature whirlwind about her kneeling body.

With each book set in the useless pile, her anger was slowly boiling ever closer, like a dormant volcano building up pressure beneath the surface. She had an anger problem as did all her race so it wasn't unusual for her to set things on fire, it helped release some of her frustration sometimes. She had yet to reach the explosion point, but it was becoming increasingly apparent as her movements became a bit jerky as she harshly set each book into the ever growing useless pile. Finally, she stood up to relieve her stiff joints, placing her gloved hands on her lower back as she arched her spine so that several sickening cracks could be heard. She began to feel cramped up, it was like wearing a latex suit that was two sizes too small, in her case it was more than just a two meager sizes too small.

A groan escapes her throat as her hand moves up to tug her scarf off her neck, it wasn't that she was hot but clothing made her feel a bit claustrophobic at times, especially in extended periods of time. She had not yet notice the presence of someone else, being in this scarce wasteland of a graveyard, she didn't think anyone would be here. Her guard had been down, foolish, but she thought she might have a brief couple of days of being safe and alone. So much for that plan for a vacation in some haunted ghost town as she heard a creak from behind her. Her body went into motion, whirling around to face her supposed attacker only to be thoroughly surprised.

The man before her appeared far from some grave robber or a rugged bandit, he appeared as if he just came out of some quiet garden. Her brows furrowed, clashed almost in her confusion. With that confusion only added fuel to the fire building within her. Those eyes like a gold coin heat up, melting into hot metal, but they didn't seem too strange especially in the dark. Luckily she could see fairly well in the dark, so she wasn't at a complete disadvantage. She rarely fought like this, but she had enough pure rage within her to make her a formidable opponent, pretty much a beserker.However, the man seemed utterly calm, peaceful almost and his voice seemed to fit perfectly with his body.

A brow arched as she still was tensed like a coiled snake ready to strike, she had a dagger on her waist but she had seemed to forgotten about it in the heat of the moment. Though the man didn't appear to look like a threat, she wasn't going to be stupid and misjudge him, she hadn't lived this long to be destroy by a short feminine looking man. She took a step forward so that the moonlight could light up her scarlet hair like a match, she seemed to fit in the daylight more, in hot deserts with smoldering heat. Her mind began to churn with questions, staring him down for a moment as if she could draw forth the answers just by looking at him. Her lips curve into a scowl, obviously dissatisfied with him being there, if he was here for the book then she would have to kill him, plain and simply as that.

"My name Siksta Kothar, now, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Ancients.   The Book of Ancients. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:58 pm

The male lifted his left free hand up to his lips to let out a small chuckle. His right hand still holding the opened sparkling red umbrella. His shimmering jade eyes were shut out by his eye lid's. After a few seconds he had opened his eyes once more. "Beautiful eye's Ms Kothar. And im pretty sure with that look on your face you either think i want something that you want or you don't like homosexual's in which you think i am one for the way i dress". with a quick blink of an eye he was standing his head slightly arched up to look the taller female in her face

His free left had moved from his face and extended towards her in a slow calm manor. He lightly knocked off a few clumps of dust that build up on her should during her search. "Nasty thinks those are.. And i am not a homosexual.. I am fully straight.. Im just... How do you say." The males left hand retracted and placed itself against his chin. Obviously thinking of how to put what he was going to say in short understandable words.

A few seconds skipped by then in a quick notion he pressed his middle finger against the pad of his humanoid thumb. The middle finger released itself rather quickly making a snap as the flesh of his finger struck the flesh of his palm. Haldir looked up once again. His shimmering jade eye's peering into the golden heat of hers. "I am.. The embodiment of the goddess of beauty. Which i know its a complete oxy-moron. But it's just like a hybrid between a vampire and a werewolf correct?" The words that came from his shiny red lips danced gently and softly into the ears of Siksta. His voice being so gently and so soft. It could calm even the biggest of angry flames. His voice was calming and relaxing. His left hand extended in a gentle beckoning manor. His arm was aiming just outside of the dust clouds that sat in the ruble of an old building. "come.. let us breathe fresh air. It will help you loosen up." The male said to her gently as his red lip's curved into a sincere smile.

The male looked at her and sighed lightly. "I guess i should have given you a more formal identification for myself." The male said as his left hand moved gently to the center of her back. Lightly gesturing her to exit the dust filled ruble of a broken building. He took light steps hopping she would follow his left hand gently sliding from her back and falling to his side. "Like i said.. Im Haldir Lost. Co-instructor of the Fallhurst academy. We are formally know as the white knight's i suppose." The male said shaking his head at the last comment he made. Obviously he didn't like being titled as a knight.
Back to top Go down
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Ancients.   The Book of Ancients. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:31 pm

The woman shifted from one booted foot to the other, her clothes weren't at the height of the beauty, she had dressed more for traveling and comfort than style. This made her wonder how this man remained so clean in a dry and dusty place like this, she would bother wasting her strength trying to keep herself clean when she had expected to be by herself, rather than in the presence of a man who seemed to be on tip top shape of cleanliness. She took the moment to stare into those jade eyes of his as if all the answers to her questions lay hidden in those bright green depths. The same eyes he complimented narrow a bit, he hadn't answered her question yet, instead he took her a bit off guard when he mentioned not liking homosexuals. Being what she was, she really could care less what people liked, it wasn't that she was noble, quite the opposite, she was selfish in thinking only of herself.

When he stood up she tilted her head down to look at him, her scarlet hair falling forward a bit in which she pushed it out of her desert-tanned face with a bit of frustration. However, her body went utterly still as he touched her, the loose clothing she wore hid the fact that her muscles tensed. It wasn't that she didn't like being touched, it was just no one touched her in such a carefree way, leaving her to continue staring at him as if he had just done something not even a crazy man would do. She waited for him to finish his sentence, being at loss for words at the moment, here this man was casually talking to her as if she were some casual acquaintance.

Blinking in surprise when he snapped his fingers, her mind's gears were working overtime as she tried to puzzle the man out. Whatever explanation she came up with, she knew she could not trust this man. He didn't seem to be violent in any way but she had a hard time trusting anyone much less a strange man who to her had seemed to appear out of nowhere without a speck of sand or dirt on him. A slender brow arched when he spoke up again, explaining what he was, she was just relieved he wasn't the embodiment of the god of war. The goddess of beauty sounded less threatening, which this man appeared to be. She snorted, not the most ladylike of sounds, but it was out of habit, it wasn't like she was in some regal ballroom at the moment.

That burning gaze turned down to his red lips as he continued to speak, at the moment she focused in on the soothing sound that gave her a mental stroke, a caress to her sensitive ears. She lowered her eyelids a moment, her dark crimson eyelashes hide the now slow churning depths of her golden gaze. The fire inside flickered and dimmed to almost a controlled flame of a candle as he continued to talk, feeling his hand rest on the curve of her back, urging her outside. She followed him as he slipped ahead of her, but when the cool desert air hit her face, it stoked the fire. Her eyelids snapped back to be completely open, she had realized that she had fallen to be calmed when she definitely did not want to be calm.

Jerking her head to glare at him, if her gaze could burn, this Haldir would be ash right then. A low growl rumble in her throat, sounding like encroaching thunder of a desert storm. He continued to speak, explaining where he was from. She had not heard of this Academy, then again, she only stuck in the affairs of her kind. Her upper lip twitch, restraining herself from snarling at the word 'knight'. Her body went utterly still to the point she could have been carved out of stone, her gaze was looked on the smaller man like a predatory just before she attacked.

"So, Haldir Lost, Co-Instructor of the Fallhurst Academy, why are you here? Are you looking for ghosts or something else?"
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Ancients.   The Book of Ancients. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:02 pm

The male stopped and listened to her snarling. He chuckled lightly and turn around his eye's closed as he sat there smiling. He twisted his right arm hand and let go of the umbrella. As the sparkling red umbrella touched the ground the earth lightly quaked and left a baby crater under the sparkling umbrella. He shifted his left hand to push the black kimono off of his right shoulder. The male opened his eye's peering up at her with his gentle shimmering jade eye's. "My dear. You do not need to fear me nor suspect me of trying to take anything of yours. I was just walking through when i saw your foot print. At first i thought you were going to try and kill me." The male said softly not even worrying about her angered snarls towards him.

His gentle soothing voice had cut out. Now it had seemed that he was speaking like a normal humanoid. His shimmering jade eye's that were peering at her had moved down looking towards the perfect white bandages around his stomach. "The only imperfection i have is under this damn bandage. I guess not everyone can be perfect." The male said lightly in an almost depressed manor. His silky smooth ruby hair fell over his face. The white Lilly falling from the protection of his hair to the dirty ground below.

With a long sigh he looked up at the tall female. "I do not believe in ghosts. I came here because i was raised by a necromancer.. and the only place i feel safe in is a place of pure gloom.. With all my beauty i live in deep sorrow." Haldir said his eyes becoming blocked by his eye lid's. His right hand lifted up as he ran his fingers through his perfectly straight hair. A place that seemed to be three inches above his belly button. His skin color was perfectly peach except for a small patch of tan skin. The scar stuck out only a centimeter above the perfectly white bandage. The skin was rough and jagged like he recovered from an attack from some kind of wild beast.

He turned his head up. His eye lids slowly lifting open showing a foggy Green jade instead of his normal shimmering eye's. Tears began to stream down his face. His hands lifting to try and halt the water rushing from his eye's. "every time i return to a gloomy place it reminds me of my.. Mentor.. In all truth i never really knew any of my family. I was found in a crop circle abandoned and unwanted." The male said with a slightly shaky voice.

He pulled the left sleeve up to his face and gently dried the remaining tears from his baby soft flesh. His fingers opening letting the lightly damp sleeve fall desolate to the side. He sighed once again as he looked up at the female standing before him. "You may think of me as a threat or as a thief after your treasure. But all i really came here for was a safe haven from the human race." The male said in a whisper like tone.

"If you do not feel safe around me dear i shall take my leave. I do not want to trouble you any farther then i really have. Forgive me for sneaking up on you. I didn't know that the life force i felt was from a beautiful lady. I thought it would have been more of an over powered werewolf." The male turned on his heels. His foot sliding under the sparkling umbrella. He kicked the umbrella up and into his right hand like it had been any ordinary piece of wood. But it was clear that the substance that the umbrella was made from was a metal off world. He popped the umbrella open and glitter shone down to the ground like he threw shiny confetti off of his umbrella. But the glitter faded into a state of nothingness before it hit the ground. He stepped forth then stopped.

He turned around to glance one last time at the female he had just met in the graveyard of a decayed city. He smiled lightly and nodded wind lightly picked up as a small lock of the females hair lifted up from the breeze. After the breeze had died out he began walking. The Lilly that had fallen from his hair earlier was missing. But only missing to they eyes. The Lilly that hit the dirty ground was once again perfectly white. And it sat on the left side of her head. the vine gently tucked behind her left ear.
Back to top Go down
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
Merchant
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Ancients.   The Book of Ancients. EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:25 pm

The light of the pale moon cast a eerie scene around them, it was silent as if the world was holding its breath, not wanting to disturb the two beings in the resting place of the long dead. As she gazed out towards the crags, she could see the giant bleach-white skeletons of dragons, their large, dark eyesockets staring, always watching as the skulls still had the vicious visage on them. A daze came over her, staring into the skull of the closest skeleton's that was crumbled, having been killed while in flight and had crashed into the earth. If she were to touch it, she could read the memories sewn deeply within the bones. However, she didn't need to touch for she could remember, the stories had said the dragons and knights had clashed but they didn't know what for other than good against evil.

Siksta knew, it was why she was here, somewhere in the wreckage there was a book, a book she had to have. She shivered a bit, returning to the present while tearing her gaze away from the skeleton, resisting the forlorn call of the ones that had been lost. He wasn't far off the truth, she had no qualms about killing a person, but something about the man made her unable to lift a finger against him. He seemed so delicate, like the flower in his ear, beautiful and simply begging her to reach out and touch it. Fingers twitch, half tempted to follow the urge, but she refused to do so. Her scowl shifted just slightly into a frown as she noticed the change in his voice to be almost filled with sorrow.

Her gaze turned down to the white bandage, examining it a moment curiously for the first time. She finally noticed the scar poking out, giving her only a tease of what might lay under the bandages. Siksta was confused at his words, she still found herself magnificent despite lacking a finger and having a few scars here and there. Though, Siksta found beauty in war, no matter how twisted that might be, it was simply part of her nature, one that could not be helped. Her gaze shifts to watch the lily fall, though looked back up when she noticed his head moving.

Once again he managed to surprise her as she looked into those misty emerald eyes, some unknown feeling stirred in her dusty heart. It wasn't like she hadn't seen someone cry before, but this wasn't during war or a fight, this man was crying before her and she had no clue how to respond. Should she pat his shoulder? No, that seemed a bit barbaric for a man who looked so elegant, Siksta was unused to handling delicate matters. All she could do was stare at him, the fire in her eyes lessening a bit, feeling a tinge of regret for not being able to do something in this situation. She could relate a bit to him, in her race it was common for parents to leave their children and if the children survived the first decade or so of their life, they would seek out an elder to train them.

Then again, her mentor didn't touch her quite like his did, she had respected him, no more and no less. This man, whatever he was, did not want what she had come for, which made her relax, being greedy by nature. She opened her mouth and then closed it, momentarily at loss for words as the man turned away from her. Raising her hand a bit as if she were to stop him, but then drew her hand back, slightly afraid that she might break him. It was an odd feeling, not wanting to destroy something, he said that she was beautiful, but she felt like he was the true beauty even if no one else appreciated it. She did not know when she had realized this, but he had came to her easily in the night and had stirred something inside her before leaving her questioning.

As the moon began to arch further down in the sky, shadows of skeletal dragons yawn across the barren group, stretching as if to reach out for her. They called her name as wind blew through their hollow skulls, beckoning her but she wouldn't listen as she grasped onto the last threads of the conversation with the man named Haldir. He had graced her with one last look, the image burning into her skull like a brand, one that would always be in the forefront of her mind. She refused to blink least he disappeared, though her focus was drawn to something curling about her ear. Reaching up she felt that the Lily had taken its place nestled in her ear, her gloved fingertips afraid to be too rough with the petals so she let her hand drop to her side.

"Where are you going? You do not have to leave..."
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Ancients.   The Book of Ancients. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Haldir slowed to a halt. turning his head to look at the one known as Siksta. His ruby red hair flowing vibrantly over his shoulders like a river going down stream. His soft and silky hair acted like water to his shoudlers forming perfectly around his peach skin. The male turned slowly.

Haldir walked towards her slowly. the loose leaves that sat silently upon the ground russeled when his geka moved across them. In a few seconds he reached her. His hazzy jade gaze met Siksta. His head upturned to look into her golden eyes. His head turned once more to look at the old bones of the decayed dragons. He turned back to her with a straight face the tears that once ran down his face had faded. There had been no hint that the male had been crying at all.

He smiled lightly looking up at the lilly. Haldir shook his head lightly while he gently crossed his left arm over to his right arm. His fingers gently resting on the shimmering red pole of his umbrella. he stood in a sort of silence as he looked at the female standing before him.

He sighed lightly feeling slightly nude. He spun the umbrella upside down and stabbed the earth with it. The tip of the umbrella slid in without a problem. The arms of the umbrella that held the protecting fiber had shut with a loud metal sounding clank. Haldirs fingers slid from the end that he was holding. If she were to have looked closely she would have caught sight of a small like a foot from the ending of the umbrella. But to the oblivious eye it was not there. Only if it was looked for could it have be found. His left hand move to his right side. Lightly picking the right side of the kimono up. He slid his arm through the sleeve and let the collar sit on his shoulder. His left hand moved down and lightly brushed against the small differently colored skin just above his bandages.

He chuckled lightly his head moving back up to meet her gaze. His shimmering jade eyes met once against with her golden eyes. A small breeze was cast of the area. A few remaining leaves on a dead oak tree had fallen and spun in the air. The leaves flowed around haldir slowly before falling to the ground. His lips curved up in a smiled. "So now that you know why I am here. I would like to know why you wonder around such places?" The male asked in a questioning voice. His shimmering eyes now riddled with ponderment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Ancients.   The Book of Ancients. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Book of Ancients.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysmeria RolePlay :: The Secluded Areas :: Westermead Crags-
Jump to: