Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFour Winds Tavern - Page 2 I_voting_barFour Winds Tavern - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFour Winds Tavern - Page 2 I_voting_barFour Winds Tavern - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

Four Winds Tavern

Go down 
+4
DeathWreach
Haldir Lost
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 Cooltext476632997

Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 TheFourWinds
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Her eyes slowly returning to the blue green of before, degree by degree she smiles softly as she tilts her head, the silver chandelier earrings she wears brushing her shoulder a moment before flicks her hair back over her shoulder with her left hand. A ring, three strands of metal, silver, gold and platinum catches the light before the fingers disappear into the mass of red to comb through it. Her demeanor now calm and welcoming as it was before the small scuffle.

I must apologize for the interruption gentlemen. The next round -she looks at the man who leans against the bar and seemed to enforce her words before- next two rounds of drinks are on the house. -Turning her eyes back to the one known as Spectral again the smile reaches her eyes.- Now, what were we discussing?

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Nathaniel O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:52 pm

He looks back to Rhiannon with a slight shake of his head before crossing his arms over his chest. He remains silent and unmoving as he begins to move his eyes from one patron to the other, watching the room for any more outbursts or would be altercations.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Thanking the fact that disgusting beast had left, Spectral takes his hand off his blade before rising from his seat to float next to the red haired woman whom he has come to enjoy the company of. In his chivalrous nature he would never try to hurt women, and to threaten one is heinous by any thought. Smiling a weak smile Spectral hovers letting his black tail swirl against the ground before speaking

"With all due respect ma'am, our previous discussion can wait for a moment. Rhiannon, are you alright? I hate to see your tavern infiltrated by that filth. From Shademoor no doubt"

Spectral spat the name of the neighboring town as if it were a curse before a sincere look of concern swept across his face, worry prominent in a pair of violet eyes. Feeling bad about forcing himself upon her he frowns before looking to the powerful and passionate male next to her assuming him to be the other owner of this establishment. Waiting for her to respond, Spectral promised himself he would introduce himself to the man after insuring Rhiannon's well being
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Her smile remains unchanged, but it touches her eyes more now as she relaxes a bit seeing that things are returning to normal within the tavern. The light from the wall lamps catches a few of the low lights in her hair, showing depth to it, more so than was first apparent. Color, never completely leaving her cheeks brightens her skin as the flush of energy and vibrancy light her face.

I am fine... really do not worry yourself. –She reaches out and pats his hand reassuringly with her right one. The bangle’s she wears rushing and catching on her delicate wrist. Seemingly at perfect ease now that the argument is done she reverts back to hostess. - I’d wager they wouldn’t even welcome his kind is Shademoor with that much fire. Those fae keep a tight watch on their forest. I do thank you for your concern Knight Spectral. We are alas usually the first place the rougher crowd stops once they enter the city, so I get a chance to head them off before they hit the market place. Since I find you both here, and more than likely both still amped up… would you care to make the acquaintance of Mr. O’Connell?

Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Laughing Spectral listens to the name that Rhiannon had given him and also in relief the she is well. Looking to her Spectral smiles flashing a set of ivory fangs, trademark of the vampire before speaking again.

"A knight you say? That's the first I've been called that Rhiannon. However, I am relieved to hear that you are unfazed by this. However if you say this happens more often then not, you may want to look into more help then your obviously capable co-owner."

Extending his hand to this man Spectral smiles to him, admiring his power and knowing he may be just as friendly as the beautiful woman with them.

"Spectral Shadow at your service. A pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Nathaniel O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 pm

He looks over to Rhiannon and Spectral for a moment as an easy smile crosses his lips as he uncrosses his arms and makes his way to the man with a measured grace. He extends his own hand as he firmly clasps it to Spectral's before giving it a few shakes.

"A pleasure to meet you as well Sir, I must thank you for your self control during the little inconvenience a few moments ago. Let me welcome you as well to our little establishment, I apologize for not being out here to great you sooner but I have had some errors on our books I had to correct."

He lets go of the mans hand as he looks out over the bar. His normal lopsided grin replacing his soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:31 pm

I keep telling you Nate, if we just hire a Ventu -stops herself and clicks her tongue- If we hire a bean counter you won't have to worry about all this. -Turning to lean over the bar she rests on her forearms the grin she gives the man across from her called Nathaniel, more intimate than that she has given the others- You could spend more time out here with me when I do my little dances behind the bar.

-Letting her head roll to the side to look at Spectral, her hair falling in the opposite direction- We've always been able to handle the small -she pauses to think of the word- small disagreements that occur. As a rule we just to keep the peace as this is soft of a save haven for many. I do thank you for your concern... you seemed a bit taken aback by the scuffle. I am sorry you had to see that.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:16 am

Being intrigued for a moment a quick gleam comes across Spectral's violet eyes after a firm handshake. Looking to the couple and their monetary issues a smile comes across his face.

"A pleasure indeed sir. You have quite an establishment he with this lovely woman by your side. As for self-control, it comes when I have to tame my bloodlust. The curse of the vampire unfortunately. But..."

Before continuing his sentence Spectral gazes to the books again letting his violet eyes roll in their sockets.

"It has allowed me to pursue many different trades. One of them being, as Rhiannon so quaintly put it, a bean counter."

Looking away from the books, Spectral glances to his wine quickly before his gaze falls back on the couple. "Perhaps, there is a way we can help each other."
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Blood lust you say? -her smile seems to hold a secret as she looks at Nathaniel before looking back toward Spectral and winks- I can not speak for Nate, but I am dreadfully tired of the issues our last man of affairs left. We’ve just now gotten the other Tavern worked out. Help, would be useful. But with the way you phrased it, -her smile turns curious as she speaks this last part-

How could we help you?
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:25 pm

As Spectral floats before the couple he begins to get a pensive look in his eyes as he speaks. He notices Rhiannon's smile, but disregards it wanting to choose his words very carefully. His phantom tail swirling, he hovers in place as his story is told.

"Actually, I have no permanent place of residence truthfully. I make due begging in trading for temporary homes. Mainly I keep my attire nice and my blade sharp with the trading of ivories."

Reaching into the jacket of his suit he pulls out a massive fang smirking. The beast that had the fang must have truly been monstrous since it completely covers the males palm.

"You see I mainly look up in the frozen tundra to the north. I trust you are familiar with the Empty Space? Fortunately plenty of lesser dragons go there to an unsuspecting icy grave. My ghostly half grants me intangibility when I so choose, so the bone-chilling winds pass through me like a hand through smoke. I only need to grab what I can find and go to the right buyer. I make a profit, just to send it to whomever is altruistic enough, or greedy enough, to allow me to spend the night. I can always find someone in Shademoor if I have made enough profit."

Frowning the desperate vampire looks to the couple for a chance to end the vicious cycle he's in.

"Please. If I could have permanent lodging here, I would work for free. Like I said, being a skilled mathematician and accountant are only a few of my trades. And I assure you both I would earn my key."

Hopeful, Spectral nearly prays for their hospitality to extend farther to him so that he may finally have a place to call home.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:01 am

Haldir continued on his pathway out. His left hand lifted up lightly waving. "I know.. But i must be on my way.." The male said with a soft voice. He chuckled at the words The Daemons had uttered. "I love when things utter that type of line to me" the male said his voice had an obvious exciement. He seemed to have began skipping in positive delight.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:06 am

-Rhiannon looks at Nathaniel; he’s seen the look and as a rule always dreads it. To human for either of their own good, her answer is a forgone conclusion as soon as she hears the story. Letting her eyes slide over to the man, her voice is a bit softer. No less friendly, or sincere, but with more understanding and a conspirators tone. Her hands which had just appeared empty close, the right hand, the bracelets making it’s movement more noticeable than had her wrists been bare slides slowly across the bar, palm closed and up.-

We creatures that prefer the night must find our hospitality together. Many of our coterie have found their way to us in much the same way. Observe the rules of hospitality and this key will always work.

-Her hand opens, revealing what might have been a skeleton key, except the complexity of the prongs. Made of a silver toned metal, it lays there against her pale cool skin waiting for Spectral to make his choice-

An honest day’s work deserves an honest day’s wage. Not just a room. You and Nathaniel can discuss wages and responsibilities once you have settled in.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:31 am

Seeing the key Spectral smiles widely taking it. In a rush of euphoria he embraces the woman in a tight hug and flies around the entire tavern before before realizing what he had done. Backing up and regaining his composure he floats in front of her sheepishly, letting his ghostly tail, straightened from flight, curve and swirl again.

"Thank you so much. And please forgive me my boldness. It's just this was so overwhelming. I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

Looking to the key in his hand Spectral stows it in his jacket before looking to the fang in his other. Extending it he smiles a bit exposing his ivory fangs.

"Please. Take this as my apology and my thanks. The fang will offer a large sum to the right buyer. I was going to use it to purchase lodging, but I no longer have need for it."
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:16 am

-Her laugh, when it comes is deep and rich. Issuing from her throat, not the giggle of a school girl but that of a woman, whose looks do not apparently betray her true age.- Hugs and other forms of affection are welcome here Spectral. The people of this village look after each other; we do become in a way a very colorful family. Family freely offers greetings and emotion. The hug is welcome.

-She tilts her head to look at the side at the tooth, her eyes appraising it quickly she smiles but does not reach for it- I’ll tell you what, that is worth far more than even a months worth of lodgings would have ever cost. Wait and see if you like it hear, and if you like us. In a fortnight, if you do, you can give it to us as a gift. If not, then you will not need to slay such a creature again. Agreed?
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:25 am

Nodding the phantom stows away the massive fang amazed and pleased at the hospitality of these people

"Thank you. Although I don't think I would take Shademoor over such a place of elegance. As for liking you both, I think it's plain to see that both of you have already given me so much. I don't think it's possible for me not to."

Floating over to his unfinished wine Spectral frowns slightly looking at the crimson liquid as it reminds him of something.

"I hate so much to ask questions this personal madame, and forgive me my boldness, but that foul creature that was here earlier was simply a monster. Yet you oppose him as if you towered over him. I'm sorry to make accusations but you must clearly be more than human. Of what race do you belong exactly?"

Ashamed he asked that Spectral looks to his wine sheepishly before amending himself

"Again my apologies for my imposing upon you, and feel free not to answer. I was simply curious, and curiosity gets the best of me from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:44 am

You are not a cat, so I suppose –she chuckles slightly- You can rest assured that your curiosity will not get the better of you when indulged. And I take no offence. –She pauses for a heartbeat, but the time seems longer as she slides her gaze toward Nathaniel, one of her darker red eyebrows lifting in silent question as an unreadable look passes between the two. She returns her eyes to Spectral’s, the look still open and friendly as she smiles. –

Questions are the only way one learns. And while our patrons do from time to time encounter fae, a witch on rare occasions, the odd lycan who seeks civilization, or phantoms we do keep things as normal here as possible. It is sometimes best that children not know that there are things that go bump in the night that are not their older siblings playing with them.

-She leans forward, her lips moving slightly, the smile remaining. But he notices for the first time, that she is careful now that he has shown himself to be friendly to not directly meet his gaze as if the temptation of doing something might get the better of her after the recent altercation at the door. Her voice is low, and he realizes not many past himself or her intended can hear her voice, if any can.-

We try to keep kosher here, as some of us hide in plain sight. – The faint tip of a small, petite even, fang shows as she speaks- We prefer the word Kindred.

-She leans back, the smile wide and open again as she looks around the bar to take note of anyone who has paid to much attention to the conversation- I’ve found however, that a strong word and an even look is normally enough to make most people mind their manners. We are after all mostly civilized below the surface. I’m not much more than what you see Sir Knight Spectral. Some people just don’t happen to understand exactly what they are looking at.

Back to top Go down
Nathaniel O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Nathaniel O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:52 am

He leans his back against the bar again as he listens to Rhiannon and Spectral talking. His emerald eyes turning to Rhiannon at the mans rather blunt question. He nods his head to her as if exchanging some unspoken words, before he looks back over to Spectral for a moment. Scrutinizing the man a bit more carefully for a few moments. He turns his gaze to the other patrons in the tavern, watching to see who may be taking a bit more then casual interest in the three.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:06 am

As Spectral chuckles a bit he raises an index finger to the kindred spirit to reply. Knowing that he still had one more secret left untold he begins to speak

"Well I consider myself foolish for not seeing it before ma'am, but it's nice to know someone here knows of my torment. However, to say I am not a cat..."

Reaching for his wine Spectral drinks the remaining contents with a sly smile. After draining his glass, Spectral sets it down continuing his thought.

"One day after a bountiful hunt, I sold the ivories I collected and had plenty for lodging and some for pleasure. So, I visited Agatha's Magic Shoppe, and paid the lovely witch to endow me with the ability of feline transformation. People seem to be more sympathetic to homeless cats than homeless vampire wraiths"
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:18 pm

-She blinks her eyes for a moment before laughing softly- I could see how that would work, or how a male would enjoy such a… low vantage point with so many skirts being in fashion now.

I do not believe however we will be adding mouser to your lists of potential jobs, no? A were cat kindred... interesting.

So what other talents do you have if I might be so bold to ask?

-She reaches across the bar counter to refill the glass her smile curious -

Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:30 pm

Laughing at Rhiannon's reasoning Spectral looks to her tearing up from the comment earlier made. Composing himself he begins to speak

"Oh, I must apologize for that Rhiannon, but to think I would enjoy something so hollow and meaningless is humorous to me. I feel that it's mutual emotion that's truly sexy. I did however get much more sympathy from women then men as a cat. As such I spent many a day smelling of perfume."

Thinking for a moment about his talents, Spectral decides to list his mystical ones first.

"Agatha gave me feline transformation. My phantom half grants me invisibility, intangibility, and as you can plainly see, flight."

Gesturing to his swirling tail Spectral smiles to Rhiannon before continuing. Grabbing the hilt of his blade Spectral smiles not breaking his gaze with this woman.

"I am also an accomplished pianist, violinist, and a daft hand at swordplay. I've also dabbled in culinary practice and potion making as well. With the gift of immortality I figured I'd have just enough time to become a 'Jack of all Trades'. After all, when the bounty was rich up north I used it to buy a beautiful violin which, later had to be sold when bounty was low. The piano came as I learned to play at bars for money. I did a lot of work for witches and wizards so I learned potion making from books that I 'borrowed' from seedier fellows."
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:33 pm

It was, a joke my friend. You will find my humor tends to run toward the irreverent side. Or. –She looks at Nathaniel as if to get help with the word- Blue... yes my humor is blue.

Culinary you say? That might be of more use to us than anything else. As neither Nathaniel nor I indulge in, well we are selective about what we eat; we’ve had a hard time finding someone to oversee the kitchen. Things just tend to taste differently you know.

Though, music on the nights we have not found a band might be pleasing, if that is something you enjoy for more than profit. I’d not have you play if you did not actually enjoy the endeavor. Music has a soul you know. And you can see it when it’s played by those who love it.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Smiling widely Spectral looks to the couple in obvious delight, his violet eyes filled with joy.

"I am in your debt you two. If you want something done, it will be done to the best of my ability. As for the culinary aspect, I feel even as vampires we still have human organs. They lay dormant in us, but I say they are not extinct. Fortunately I have reacquired a taste for most foods. To do so is simply delicious and rewarding."

Chuckling Spectral floats to an empty seat sitting down finally after levitating for so long.

"But don't get me wrong, I enjoy the ambrosia of blood just as much as any other vampire. The music I would love to play, I have no doubt I'll be continuing my exploits to the Empty Space to pick up some extra funds so I'll purchase a new violin soon. But enough banter I think..."

Looking over to Nathaniel Spectral's tones swiftly becomes serious as he gazes to the powerful male.

"Nathaniel, if you don't mind, I'd like to see the financial journals of the tavern. Might as well get them out of the way first so I can collect fresh ivories on the morrow."
Back to top Go down
Dominique Gray
Peasant
Dominique Gray

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Dominique Gray, a young, quiet girl stood in front of a building. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, a soft breath escaping her lips. Her apparel was simple. A black sweater and jeans with black boots that reached below her knees. Nothing special, though she hoped not to look out of place.
There was laughter from inside. Straining to hear better, she only caught bits and pieces of conversations. Nothing useful. She reached up and shook out her white-blonde hair; it reaching the middle of her back. Quickly, she glanced at the palm of her hand, reading the smeared words; the name of a tavern.
Her blue flecked, deep gray eyes flickered towards the sign, reading it to herself in a hushed tone. "The Four Winds Tavern..."
The corner of her crimson lips turned upward, pleased that she has found the establishment this quickly. Dominique has been wandering in the lovely city of Belhaven. She met a few travelers, praising this certain tavern which they all enjoyed. Of course, she wanted to see it as well. And now, here it is.
Dominique stepped up to the doors and pushed it open a little, slipping inside and shutting the door behind her. It had a loud, pleasent, joyful aura. She couldn't help but feel at ease in this home like tavern. Gray eyes flickered over to one patron to the next, taking in all of the smiles and laughter.
She took a few steps forward, eyes searching for the owner.
"Hello?" She called, her English accent seeming to sound so foreign compared to the locals.
Back to top Go down
Nuada syada
Peasant
Nuada syada

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:11 am

Nuada stopped turning his head to the side to look at the building standing in the clearing. His solid black hair flowed over his shoulders like a waterfall his hair only reached a foot down past his shoulders. His jet eye's staring cautiously to the noisy tavern. His stomach rumbled from hunger he sighed in defeat as he turned to walk towards to tavern.
When he reached the doors of the tavern his jet eyes peered over at the sign. His head tilted as he struggled to read the symbols that laid upon it. His right hand pulled the black shaded bow over his shoulder. Peeking from over his right shoulder was a quill filled with various colors of arrows. From his left side was the black bow. He pressed his hand against the door of the tavern feeling the warmth on the door that came from inside.
Nuada smiled lightly at the warmth that radiated from the door. He had been traveling in the cold weather for some time the heat was welcoming as he pushed on the door. With ease the door pushed open he stepped in silently his head slightly turning to the side as this lands native tongue slithered into his ear. Only knowing little human words he felt out of place a stranger.
His hair was gently tucked behind his pointed ears. The lobe of his ear had two ruby ear rings dangling from them. His jet eyes turned to look at the female with bright hair. his eyes soon trailed off as he looked to the one standing behind the bar. He walked past the female silently the light smell of pine lingered off of his black royal silk suit. He studied the native people that sat in the pub once again feeling out of place. He stopped as he neared the bar slightly leaning over. His eyes straining to once again read the strange symbols that sat on the colored bottles on the back wall. His jet eyes peered from side to side looking for the one that manages the bar. "Xun dos inbal jala cahallin?" The words sank from cracked dry lip's. His voice was raspy from his dry throat he had not drank anything in a day. The male turned his head to look at one of the men sitting at a table. His lips moved lightly he then quickly turned his head as spoke with an accent that has not yet been heard by the ears of humans. "Food... Water..." Nuada didn't know really what he was saying. Only that those were the words he heard from most travelers at stalls. He hoped that the strange people wound understand his needs and aid him.
Back to top Go down
Swain
Master Instructor
Swain

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Swain stepped forth into the pub his boot's echoing against the wooden panels of the floor his Shakespearian and Mc Jagger style clothes working in Unison to convey his Personality he brushed his hand across the metallic mask concealing his face before he spoke casting aside the cape which did hang loosely at his shoulders " Good morrow , Patrons " he said as if forcing such a jolly tone he stepped further into the pub not bothering to answer any Greetings directed back to him .

Swain hated his Heritage the Royalty and Noble blood which ran through his veins so much so that he removed every element of order and Government Organisation from the realm and left it in the hands of two ruling powers whom wage brawls to stay on top that was swains kind of world and he loved to be the man moving the chess pieces the tension between the academes currently lay on the verge of war " The mad blood doth bubble and stir a civil brawl cometh to the land in the wind it moves with the pace of a stallion and the mercy of the merciless "
Back to top Go down
Dominique Gray
Peasant
Dominique Gray

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Dominique turned, feeling the rush of cold air, biting at her already flushed face. She gritted her teeth and picked at a loose string on the end of her black sleeve, raising her head to smell the slightest hint of pine. It reminded her of the outdoors. There was a forest where she used to roam; the eastern areas of London as a child.
She checked the wristwatch on her wrist, hanging loosely. Shit... she thought. Turning on her heel, she almost flew out through the doors, sprinting down the street and turning a couple of corners, hoping to find this other tavern; in another village.
Back to top Go down
Nuada syada
Peasant
Nuada syada

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:32 am

Nuada turned to look at the commotion that was held behind him. Watching the blond female run from the tavern until the door shut with a loud thud. His jet eyes traveled over to the strange figure with the smiling mask. "Errdegahr jindurn" Nuada almost spat the words looking around at the people who didnt spite the 'Errdegahr jindurn'. He sighed and turned back to try and get the attention of the bar manager "Xun dos inbal jala cahallin? Food..? Water..?" Nuada repeated while leaning over the counter trying to signal anyone that would be the bar manager.
His pale lips were cracked and scarcely dry. his features seemed to be calm even though he sounded like he were pleading. Nuadas jet black eyes were full of confusion as he seemed for a second to become distracted. His face grew into a serious thought. But the thought only lasted a few seconds before the male was searching once again for items to fill his belly.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:54 am

Seeing a man lean over the counter, apparently begging for food and water Spectral, while taking a few liberties he felt were unearned, glided over the counter from his seat, taking a glass from behind the counter and filling it at a tap nearby. As his wispy tail swirled beneath him, Spectral's violet eyes looked at the man as he placed the glass in front of him. Frowning to the male Spectral wonders what he did to himself to reduce himself to this weakness. Pushing those thoughts aside for now, the silver haired vampire decided it would be best to ensure the stranger's good health first.

"Sir? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Swain
Master Instructor
Swain

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:44 am

Swain noted the events before him the female which brushed past him and did so with haste exit the tavern he sighed also hearing the words of an Elf something he had not heard for quite sometime Elven folk where rare in these parts since the war with the Dragon-kind and he fought along side the species at the Battle of Merriston when the Village was under siege he commanded the battle himself one of the last of the war , he had great connections within the Elven community to this day the rather harsher war faring clans to be precise he didn't have much time for peacekeepers for peace cannot be kept when the hunger for power is great he did so wonder which form of Quenya this elf spoke .

"Man or Adan " he spoke with clarity knowing that the only reaction would be from the male seated a way from him .
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:57 am

Screams spread through the air as the sound of an approching creature came towards the Tavern. The door of the Tarvern opened slowly revealing that of a eight foot shadow. Slipping through the doorway of the place the shadowy figure moved as a blur. No sound was made from this Wreach as he moved across the Tavern. Stopping at a corner he watched the riim his green eyes highlightning his spot in the place. Yawning DeathWreach raised his right arm giving a wave to those around him with a smile "Hello, my friends."nHis voice dark as he sat in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four Winds Tavern
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next