Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. I_vote_lcapA stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. I_voting_barA stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. I_vote_lcapA stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. I_voting_barA stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. Empty
PostSubject: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:30 pm

A young male stood there at the front of the horrifying dreaded Wildemead Forest. His kimono covered his legs in a dress like mannor. The top half of his body was only half way covered by his kimono. His right arm was bare flesh as well as the right side of his chest. Around his midsection were bandages that covered from just under his rib cage down to his belt line. his orange reddish hair flew freely in the light breeze. His jade eyes lifted to the sky. The beautiful baby blue sky with blotch's of clouds here and there. But the light was left covering the landscape in a brand of justful light. In his uncovered left arm sat a pole that had been made of some off world metal. The pole was sparkling in a red glitter. The top of the pole was an umbrella also made from a off world fiber.

He smiled lightly Knowing that even the ugliest darkness could never condemn his perfect beauty. Ahead of him was a path cluttered with dead leaves and rotting bush's. He stopped to scan the area around. A small shack sat only 100 yards away. From the angle he stood the shack looked completely desolate. 'Abandoned' he thought as he walked silently to the shack. reaching the broken door. 'It looks like it's been kicked in.' he thought as his hand pushed on the door. The door slowly creaked open. The smell of what would have been a human at one point hit his nose with a strong stench of decaying flesh. Almost automatically his gag reflex kicked in. He huddled off in a corner biol spewing from his lips like he had just been through an exorcism. He pulled out a red rag whipping the bio off of his face. Then pulled out a light baby blue rag and wrapped it around his face protecting himself from the smell of decaying flesh and bio. He walked through lightly kicking cups bowls and some spoons and forks. Gagging from the strong stench of the decaying flesh.

"What could have possibly done such a monstrosity. There is no beauty in this leaving these blood packs to drain slowly. People don't understand the blood helps people." He stated in an obvious disgust. A long drawn out sigh pushed from his shiny red lips. He turned to exit the building. Outside he turned to look at the field then to the path way that leads into the Wildemead Forest. He chuckled lightly as he made his advance towards the pathway into the Forest. His head turned up to look at the beautiful baby blue sky. Only a few blotch's of clouds sit around and float through the air freely and carelessly. His lips curved up into a small smile. He walked forth and stopped in front of a single sign. "WARNING: Stay out! Death will come quick" the sign red out. He chuckled stepping forth into the feared forest. The first few yards in he looked back and it seemed that the blue of the sky turned gray with a tint of a bloody red. Inside the forest the trees decayed only a few pine trees stood. But even the pine trees were brown and at the verge of decaying. Trapped in the darkness of the forest already lost his way. The forest took all known directions and flipped them around mixing everything up. Left was right. Right was left.. Up was down and down was up. He knew that if he turned and walked seven yards he would have exited the forest, Or so he thought.

He sighed, alone he walked silently on the main path leading through the Wildemead Forest. Alone he was to fight the beasts of the forest. He knew that many people go missing in the forest. He hoped by a chance there would be a hint of luck and he would find one of the missing people that had been lost within the gloomy forest. "If by a chance I would run into some other humanoid. They would need to stay on my heels. Lets hope they are fast enough to keep up with my speed." The young male stated to himself before he continued his walk into the darkness of the Wildemead Forest. In his adventure he would accept anyone to undertake and aid with the stroll through the dreaded Forest.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

Location : Halloween Town. Or Christmas Town. Depends on my mood

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:50 am

Walking through the unforgiving forest, Jack looks around at this world which he visited so rarely. After leaving his holiday world in capable hands he explored this world and left the grove of holiday doors deep in the heart of the forest clad in a black pinstripe suit and bat tie, which cover most of his bony figure. Fighting his way through with his weapon of choice, his Soul Robber, he heard footsteps approaching. Not wanting to expose himself he used the Soul Robber's slimy green tendril bonded to his right forearm like a grappling hook as he hid on a nearby branch. Looking down as stealthily as only the Master of Terror could, he sees what appears to be a woman wandering the forest in a kimono. Wondering what she was doing here a confused expression came across the skull of the Pumpkin King. Whispering to himself in a tone almost inaudible Jack began to think aloud.

"Now what is she doing here? It's an awfully dangerous place for such a young lady to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:50 am

Caution struck the feminine male as a Rotted smell hit his nose. Haldir stopped cold his head turning from left to right to find the base of the smell. His head peeked around a three base and looked in disgust as he saw a half eaten bunny rabbit. He quickly walked forward fighting back the urge to vomit. His kimono swayed lightly as his legs kicked it back. His ruby red hair glistening as he hurried down the path way.
The farther the male went into the cursed forest the darker the air around became. Soon the darkness had blanketed at air in a thick haze of shaded darkness. The male whined lightly as he began to dig in his kimono. He soon pulled out a small torch. In between his index finger and middle finger was a wooden match. The tip of the match had a small white dot surrounded by the red ignition. He quickly struck the match on the base of a tree. The sparks quickly igniting the match. The fire made the tip of the torch where a rag had sat. The male held the match to the rag and stated a single comprehensible word. After the word danced from his red lips like notes the match quickly created a fire ball that engulfed the ragged torch. The male looked at the now extinguished match and stuffed it into his pocket. He continued down the path but he wasn't moving quite as fast as he once was. The flaming torch providing a dim light in the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 8:08 am

Seeing the match strike Jack looks to the woman confused. Assuming she must be lost in such a foreboding place, he uncoils his Soul Robber Letting the end of the slimy tendril form into a hand, keeping a steady grasp as the skeletal figure lowers himself. Upon touching the ground, Jack releases his Soul Robber's grasp from the tree he was hiding in to approach the mysterious woman. Extending a bony hand he smiles trying not to scare her, which would be hard for the Pumpkin King to do. Speaking slowly and gently Jack lets the dim flame illuminate his skull.

"Miss? Are you alright? Are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:21 am

Haldir turned quickly on his heels pointing the torch to the skull of the skeleton that stood in front of him. It was obvious now that Haldir had been a male. Half of his chest was showing the lower half bandaged with pure white wrapping. The look that over came the males face was irritation. "Do i really look like someone who would be lost?.." The male said not thinking about the words leaving his mouth.
It took the male a second before he lightly placed his hand to his forehead. "What am i talking about of course i look like a scared lost female." The male said slightly mocking himself. His cherry colored lips curled as he smiled lightly tilting his head lightly off to the left. "Look Mr.. Whatever the hell you are.. I appreciate your chivalry but im not lost. Im only looking for something that can do well for me." The male said cautiously towards the skeleton man.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 am

As surprise comes across the skull of the skeletal male, he become horribly embarrassed by his mistake. Trying to redeem himself he extends his bony hand in a friendly gesture, he lets the slimy green tendril know as his Soul Robber coil back around his forearm.

"Perhaps proper introductions are in order sir. I'm Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King. Even if you aren't a woman I still don't like the thought of anyone wandering here alone. At the very least let me accompany you. If it helps, I might have something to provide a bit more light than your torch there."

Smiling Jack begins to thank the day he was made Pumpkin King, otherwise such an offer would not be made.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Haldir looked down at the bony hand his right eye brow perking. His left hand slowly extended to take that of the males hand. He only placed his fingers into the males hand as he lightly shook it. His hands were tender and soft almost captivating just by the feelings his flesh gave off. "My name is Haldir lost. Beauty incarnate. And i do not need help but if you wish you may still accompany me. And the torch is just for any unruly animals. Not for my site i may have lit it in the darkness but thats because who lights a torch in the light?" The male said lightly as he chuckled. He let go of the males bony hand and turned to continue walking down the path.
It looked as if the ruby hair upon Haldirs head had just been permed. His hair bounced freely as he walked farther into the darkness. "Keep up or you might get lost" Haldir said with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Chuckling Jack uncoils his Soul Robber, letting the slimy tendril dance over his right forearm as a skeletal grin comes across his face. Walking next to the male, the tails upon the black jacket flowed with each step as he watch the scarlet hair bounce upon the males head.

"There's nothing you can hand to the Pumpkin King that he can't handle. But since we are going to be off on this little adventure, why don't we learn a bit more about each other. Why are you in here in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Haldir turned to look at the male next to him with a smile. His cherry lips curling as he lightly shook his head. "For one i could hand you something you couldn't handle. and two im here for something that is important. Something that is very vital to this situation." The male stated as he turned his head to look forth.
His black kimono swished in the dark breeze of the forest. Haldirs jade eyes shone even in the impeccable darkness.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Confused by the male, Jack chuckles a bit liking his sense of confidence. Spinning his Soul Robber a bit a skeletal grin came across his face briefly before speaking a bit more seriously.

"I'm sorry. I'm just trying to conjure conversation. But if you don't mind me asking, what situation are you referring to exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Haldir looked at him his right brow perked again. "You can see once we reach the final destination." The male said lightly before looking back at the trail. "it bothers me little if you start a conversation just the right conversation must be used for me. If you get my understanding" The male said lightly as he chuckled his jade eyes focused ahead of them as he reached his arm out with the torch illuminating the area. Small creatures and animals scattered and hurried to exit the light of the torch.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Shrugging Jack, follows the male, his curiosity eating away at him like a parasite. Still, not wanting to insult him, like he did with the faux pax of mistaking his sex, Jack began to speak again.

"Fair enough. If that's the case why don't you start? After all, if you start I can't bring up the wrong kind of conversation"
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Haldir placed his forearm to his mouth chuckling lightly as the torch crackled in his hand. He shook his head and returned the torch to its original position. "There is no such thing as a wrong conversation. You just have to start it with the best of intentions." The male said truthfully as he continued walking.

Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:29 pm

As his Soul Robber, sways back and forth, Jack chuckles but also notices the oddly calm forest around them. Ignoring it for now Jack just decides to stay on his toes for when danger should strike.

"Fair enough. Well, where are you from?" Seeming like a harmless enough question, Jack smiles looking around to the male, letting the weak torch light up his face.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Haldir looked to the bony skeleton and chuckled at his question. "I am from a place that is long since dead. So the name shall stay dead." He said lightly as he looked off to the side at the gleaming eyes peering out from all angles of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Shrugging Jack looks to his new companion with a sigh. Speaking Jack sounds exasperated with his attempts.

"You know, you want me to start conversation, and yet when I try you seem to deny me. I'm getting mixed signals here. No offense"
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:04 am

Haldirs lips curled up into a smile. His cherry red lips lightly shining as he turned his head to the bony male next to him. "If you haven't noticed im "Mixed" up in what i am. I am the incarnate of beauty. But i long to be female.." The feminine male admitted to the bony male at his side.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:40 pm

As Jack smiles at the prospect of some conversation, he looks to the man with a quick laugh at his "mixed" comment. Afterwards the King of Halloween raised a proverbial brow to him confused.

"I understand your point in wanting to be beautiful, but why does that dictate the female sex? Surely you of all people could find a way to make men seem beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Haldir chuckled and turned his head to look at the bony figure beside him. His jade eyes shimmering in his smirking face. Only the right side of his lip was curled up. "I am not waiting i am beautiful. I just wish i could be female" He had admitted with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:35 pm

"Understandable, I suppose."

With a shrug of his own Jack looks down to the dancing slime of his Soul Robber before redirecting his gaze to his traveling companion.

"I'm sorry I can't be any assistance in that matter."
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 am

Haldir looked at Jack slightly puzzled. With a sudden smile he nodded realizing what he said. "Its a small matter. There are bigger things on my mind then being a female hun." He said lightly chuckling then looking forth to the path ahead.
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Looking to Haldir, Jack finds himself confused again as the wannabe woman elaborates. Placing a bony hand to his skull Jack asks him, hoping to clarify something.

"Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am

A light chuckle came from the cherry lips of Haldir. Turning his head to look at Jack The Pumpkin King. "Like my hair" His right hand lifted up to cover his mouth as he chuckled once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.   A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest. Empty

Back to top Go down

A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysmeria RolePlay :: The Secluded Areas :: Wildemead Forest-
Jump to: