Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFour Winds Tavern - Page 3 I_voting_barFour Winds Tavern - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFour Winds Tavern - Page 3 I_voting_barFour Winds Tavern - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

Four Winds Tavern

Go down 
+4
DeathWreach
Haldir Lost
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rhiannon O'Connell
Tavern Owner
Rhiannon O'Connell

Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 Cooltext476632997

Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 TheFourWinds
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nuada syada
Peasant
Nuada syada

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Nuada looked in surprise as he watched the male glide easily over the bar counter. His head tilted lightly as he watched the male move behind the counter. His jet black eyes widened as he watched the glass of water be placed in front of him. Nuada lifted the glass gracefully as he placed it against his dry cracked lips. He let the liquid slide into his mouth and down his throat as he clenched the glass with relief. "Bel'la dos valyrin ush'akal" The male said his voice had went from a harsh dry tone to a differed soft tone. The transferal Nuadas voice had made was stunning. He talked now with more pride his voice was full.
He looked at the male that had said something to him. But to no avail Nuada didn't know much English. His home town was Corwyn a unknown village. They never left there forest except for the occasional meeting for the acceptance of the egg. Nuada being the last of his kind now had only been looking for the barbarians that murdered his family village. He dug at his side in a little pouch. His hand moving out of the pouch and placing on the table a circular piece of gold. It was about an inch of circular gold shimmering in all of its glory.
On the top of the golden coin had been an almost replica of what looked like Nuada. But to this land the gold was foreign the golden piece had weighted twice as much as the native gold coin. He slid the coin over to the male that supplied him with water and lightly bowed his head to this male. He turned his attention to the 'Errdegahr jindurn' and looked from his feet to his head studying the figure. He walked forth tell he was not more then a foot away from the male. "Ele xun dos lann
Errdegahr jindurn ji kyon duul'sso?" Nuada stated as he stared blankly at the mask upon the males face. His hand rising to point at the mask "Errdegahr jindurn" He restated.
Back to top Go down
Spectral Shadow
Merchant
Spectral Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Raising a brow in total confusion Spectral assumes the reason the male sounded so odd was due to his intense thirst. But upon looking at the golden coin Spectral's violet eyes widen as he looks to the etchings on the coin. Now knowing he was speaking a different language, Spectral shrugs in total defeat and utterly confused while the wisp of his tail swirls behind the counter.

"I'm sorry sir, but I can't understand you in the slightest bit"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Winds Tavern   Four Winds Tavern - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four Winds Tavern
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3