Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
Raidhaden, Tainhart EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
Raidhaden, Tainhart EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
Raidhaden, Tainhart EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
Raidhaden, Tainhart EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Raidhaden, Tainhart EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
Raidhaden, Tainhart EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Raidhaden, Tainhart EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
Raidhaden, Tainhart EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Raidhaden, Tainhart EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
Raidhaden, Tainhart I_vote_lcapRaidhaden, Tainhart I_voting_barRaidhaden, Tainhart I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Raidhaden, Tainhart I_vote_lcapRaidhaden, Tainhart I_voting_barRaidhaden, Tainhart I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

Raidhaden, Tainhart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightWreach
Academy Instructor
NightWreach

Raidhaden, Tainhart Empty
PostSubject: Raidhaden, Tainhart   Raidhaden, Tainhart EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:00 pm

The Tainhart Tavern was not full of boistrous life as it often was. Instead only one man stood in the tangle of overturned chairs, dirty tables, and occasional piles of vomit, streams of blood. A few teeth were scattered across the floor at one time or another, and multiple knives were left embedded in the floors, walls, and tables. This was a dangerous place at the best of times.

Dike was a tall, handsome man. His blonde hair and blue eyes made him seem german, but his accent was faintly french. He stood six foot, three inches. A scar ran across his pale cheek. His mustache was blonde, and uneven, while stubble dotted his face. Muscle was solidly built across his body, but he was not an especially large man. A foot long dagger was kept on the outside of each of his legs, down in his boot. Identical daggers were strapped at his thighs, and a large bowie was strapped upside down behind his back. A four foot long cutlass was in his right hand. A bottle was in the other.

He sat, carefully inspecting the surrounding mess. He spat to the side, before raising the bottle to his lips and drinking carefully. He looked around again, then resigned himself to wait. To wait for as long as neccesary.
Back to top Go down

Raidhaden, Tainhart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysmeria RolePlay :: Fighting Realm :: Fighting Arenas-
Jump to: