Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
Academic Grades EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
Academic Grades EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
Academic Grades EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
Academic Grades EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Academic Grades EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
Academic Grades EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Academic Grades EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
Academic Grades EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Academic Grades EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
Academic Grades I_vote_lcapAcademic Grades I_voting_barAcademic Grades I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Academic Grades I_vote_lcapAcademic Grades I_voting_barAcademic Grades I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

Academic Grades

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightWreach
Academy Instructor
NightWreach

Academic Grades Empty
PostSubject: Academic Grades   Academic Grades EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:52 pm

It was a roar, a growl, a screaming message to the world. Whatever it was, it rumbled from his mighty chest, causing vibrations to shake the cave. A small, gray boulder fell from a ledge above and struck Hatred on the shoulder. He did not care. His violent bellow spread throughout the earth, unchallenged and unanswered. Ceasing his efforts for a moment, Hatred picked up the boulder with his mighty left hand.

Hatred stood seven feet tall. From his neck to the bottom of his callused, bare feet stretched thick, unyielding muscle. He had been built with an iron cage for a skeleton, weeds for organs, and rock for muscle. Of course, this is not a literal observation. He weighed five hundred pounds in total, barely sparing a pound for fat. His skin was rough and orange, his eyes slitted and yellow. Fangs jutted out from his immense jaw muscles. His breath and body scent was foul, and he himself was ugly. Long black hair fell from his thick skull. He was covered only by a rough lion skin loin cloth. In his right hand he held a five foot long sword with a wickedly curved blade.

Hatred bellowed his mighty challenge again, his thickly muscled chest rumbling. Hatred's arm tensed, then flexed as he lifted his mighty sword, took it in both hands, then struck the floor. Hatred did not have part in the magic world. He could neither summon magic, nor be affected by it. So his strength was his weapon. A crack split in the ground, widening and traveling out of the mouth of the hot cave. Hatred raised his sword again and bellowed at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Villa Lovelace
Site Developer
Villa Lovelace

Academic Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academic Grades   Academic Grades EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:37 pm

-"If you wish to drown, do not torture Yourself with shallow water." The word's rang from the mans mouth with a snapping sharpness. A small sign of annoyance in his voice as he stood there now at the mouth of the cave, the moon on his back casting a luminous glow off the fine platinum threads upon his shoulders. Hearing that this challenge had been bluntly stated in words of pure disrespect towards himself, the man was not what one would call delighted in any way. Only leaving his studies in the academy to entertain the mind of the pitifully disgusting being that stood before him now.

He had heard the most recent call from the creature only moments before as he walked across the light meadow that graced the landscape just before the trench he stood infront of now. He stood 6' tall, his height was suplimented this evening by the small heels on the bottom on the leather boots he wore. Shining dark silk fell from his head in waves of pure beauty in the form of dark blue hair, he was very lean in build as his very inner being was that of his outter projection. The light violet orbs that sat behind the everflowing veils of darkness peered out now casting a shining glow through the darkness like a tainted diamond cutting through the night. He stood there now, unamused and unarmed yet ready to do battle simply to shut the rambling fool up as he was becoming quite an annoyance, the Valden have always been quite the pest. But this man particularly, this disgusting creature with no self pity. At least not enough to put himself out and save the earth the discusting blot created by his existence.

He flicked his head lightly to the left the locks of hair formerly there cast to the side like a great mane, only as he did this was his face visible to the point of noticing the shaning gemstones and liner that sat lightly against his flesh. An illusion of sorts was his make up. The tragic curse of the Succubus cast forever on his flesh as a beautiful reminder of his seductive blood. He was Incubi but Succubi in nature, physical weapons were never in his inventory as he believed that they did nothing further than create stains on his flowing linens. But his Magi was strong, as in essence he was nothing more than a magician. Irritated and annoyed he stood there now at the mouth of the cave, violet halo falling forth in vision towards that of Hatred. With a small flick of his hand he beckoned the beast forth and out of the cave, as he would not be fooled into stepping forth onto the ground that his enemy had prepared for him. The meadow north was quite the wide open space, and this was where he intended the battle take place. His mouuth opened again ever so slightly as the beautiful notes slipped once again past his pale lips "Come forth creature, and I will destroy you in the eyes of the mother La Lune. I will not step forth into the hidiousness of this wretched cave. Do not waste my time and further upset me for I feel your presense is already a huge waste of breath".
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

Academic Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academic Grades   Academic Grades EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:13 am

Haldir stepped out of the brush his jade eyes casting to villa standing just in front of a cave. He walked forth towards villa the call rang in his ear like an annoying buzz. He stopped next to villa his head faced down slightly a smile sitting upon his cherry lips. "It smells like death just past through after not taking a shower in months." The male said lightly while his left hand cast itself through his velvet ruby hair. Haldir finally turned his head only to see the one standing in the cave like a flee bitten ravenous savage. "Oh.. Well that explains the smell right there." He let out a soft chuckled as he positioned his umbrella against his neck. The fibered top was ajar casting a crystallizing light down upon his feminine body.
His black kimono only covered his right side the left side hung off his side useless and unused. sitting upon his perfectly soft flesh was bandages that started at his belt like winding up to a placement just under his rib cage. "You called all of Fallhurst yet you still only wanted Villa.. I find that slightly ignorant." Haldir said in a mocking tone his head once again lowering. He shook his head lightly while sighing softly. "Villa.. Dont kill it.. It will only make the area smell like rotting death." The male said obviously disgusted by the sight of hatred.
He stepped back with a smile. His dress like kimono bottom lightly swayed back and forth copying the motion of his legs. He lightly bent his body in half respectively bowing to his co-worker. Haldir had been an instructor for the fallhurst academy as well but he thought fighting was only for the savage. If it was not a fight to preserve beauty Haldir would laugh and walk away. But he always loved to watch a good fight.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

Academic Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academic Grades   Academic Grades EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:01 am

From the darkness a foot hit the ground sending shockwaves through it. Following the foot another came. A large being at 8 feet stood behind the male Hatred a slight smirk on his face, glancing to Haldir he chuckled. "Perhaps he should kill you after he takes down Villa. Or maybe I should do it myself?" His question retoricle. His voice echoed through the area as he looked to his fellow Valden member. "Destroy him, my friend." His form moving in a swift and silent blur back into the shade his green eyes watching the two that should battle wishing he could destroy the Villa himself.
Back to top Go down
NightWreach
Academy Instructor
NightWreach

Academic Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academic Grades   Academic Grades EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:55 am

Hatred roared with laughter. His fangs gleamed in the moonlight, his hair flung wildly as he tossed his head back. It was a distraction. The huge muscles in his left leg bunched, his right leg bent at the knee, and Hatred pushed off the floor in a high leap that brought him to the top of the cave wall. His right foot caught the wall, both hands, holding his sword, went flying upwards. The sword struck the ceiling, and the rest was blurred from view by an avalanche at the cave entrance. Hatred squat, unbreathing, but very much concious, inside the pile of rocks. There was no probable way that Villa could see or sense him, as he had no part in the magic world. Hatred's sword was now in his right hand, his left being on a boulder. He waited for Villa's next move, without making a sound. His body had no heat, so Villa could not track him via thermal energy.
Back to top Go down
Villa Lovelace
Site Developer
Villa Lovelace

Academic Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academic Grades   Academic Grades EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:36 pm

-The cave collapsed as the large beast struck the inner lining with his sword. The mighty avalanche causing ton's of rocks to come crashing violently down onto the back of the man that stood before him with great violence. Dust rose from this action like a rising dome of darkened earth from the mouth of the cave. In the blink of an eye villa now stood upwards of 10' further back then he originally took post almost as to avoid the murky wind pouring from the rock, assuring none of it touched his clothing in the slightest as he did so. A small chuckle escaped his lips, the laughter of a tortured beauty complimenting the cool night sounds as he stood there now looking into the once wholesome cave with blunt humor.

Familiar violet orbs casting a crystaline gaze toward the fallen stone. Examining his surroundings and calling upon no knowledge other than his common sense, Villa could guess that the man could not have possibly gone anywhere other than underneath the pile of earth that sat before him on the cave floor. The moronic faux illusion that his would be enemy had tried to cast into his mind was nulled by that of intelligence. Not special intelligence in any way. Just a knowing that a creature of such ugliness would more than likely know the inner workings of a cave pretty well, at least well enough to know not to smash any of the support pillars in the north wall of such a structure. If this happened the cave would most certainly come down upon whomever was unlucky enough to have commited this action. A light grin was visible on Villa's face as he looked now upon his weak minded enemy hiding behind rocks as if he were a child on his father's bad side for that evening. His right hand fell toward his belt line and in a instant he had produced a maidens fan, platinum gleaming from the edges like a moonlit lullaby of magestic beauty. He flicked his hand and the fan opened widely. A span of nearly 2' between each side as he waved it magically through the air in a gesture of annoyance as he knew now that this Valden fool was nothing more than a small, scared, insecure child at the heart. And that even with all the blunt force that his muscle provided, the man would never exceed the intelligence of a wall rat. The most sad part of this existence being that the man would never know that any higher intelligence so much as existed.

With one more signature smirk he looked down at the rocks once more, his fan still shining in the moonlight as he spoke these words "Against stupidity, the very God's contend in vain. When you wish for a real battle and not a game of hide and seek, find me. Until then You should stay out of the view of the public. Even I do not want the Valden to cast such a disgusting glow upon those that see you, unlucky souls they truly are" With these words he turned on his heel and looked over to Haldir raising his hand slightly as if to draw attention to it "I seem o have chipped one of my nails in the shadow step to avoid that wall of dirt, I would appreciate it if You could repair it for me before the night is out, I have a very important meeting to attend." As these final words left his mouth the man was gone, no sign of him ever being there. Except for the Light violet colored rose on the ground where he once stood.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

Academic Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academic Grades   Academic Grades EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Haldir watched as the beast struck the roof his legs lowering as the rocks came down. He pointed his umbrella towards the tumbling rock the umbrella was big enough to cover his hunched body. Rocks had flown out of the cave at Haldir only to be halted by the giant umbrella. Haldir chuckled lightly as he shook his head. His ruby hair flowing diligently in the small shock wave created from the cataclysmic.
"One beast takes out the other" The male laughed mockingly. He had no binding to magicka except for his abilitys with the ever living undead. His head turned to notice that villa had ported 10 feet away from the mouth of the cave. A curl struck his cherry colored lips as Villa asked him to fix his chipped nails. Haldir had been the only person to do anything with appeal perfectly. The only thing he could not muster to do was hair. "Alright but in return for a perm. My hair isn't nearly as perfect as it should be." Said Haldir before Villa had vanished. He lifted the shimmering red pole of the umbrella to his right shoulder.
The fibers of the umbrella cast down a crystallizing light making the otherwise perfect male glisten in a soft light. Haldir shook his head as he arched his legs. "I would disable you before you even got the chance to smudge my makeup." The male said before becoming Like a bolt of nearly unheard lightning and dashing away leaving a trail of crystallized sparkles behind him. But within seconds the sparkling pathway to the beauty incarnate had faded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Academic Grades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academic Grades   Academic Grades Empty

Back to top Go down

Academic Grades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysmeria RolePlay :: Fighting Realm :: Fighting Arenas-
Jump to: