Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 I_voting_barBeauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBeauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 I_voting_barBeauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden

Go down 
+2
Tristen Hail
Haldir Lost
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Official battle challenge Response from the contestants to verify battle.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:37 pm

The battle begins when you enter.
Back to top Go down
Villa Lovelace
Site Developer
Villa Lovelace

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:43 pm

I take the disrespect from your Valden instructors on a daily basis. I will NOT let hateful speech be tolerated on these forums. He will be back in about a week.- V
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Why can we not all just get along? Must there always be someone that makes people hate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden   Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty of the fallhurst Vs Scum of the valden
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2