Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
A New Day  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
A New Day  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
A New Day  EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
A New Day  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
A New Day  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
A New Day  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
A New Day  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
A New Day  EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
A New Day  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
A New Day  I_vote_lcapA New Day  I_voting_barA New Day  I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

A New Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel
Peasant
Ariel

A New Day  Empty
PostSubject: A New Day    A New Day  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:57 pm

The sun had begun to finally rise over the horizon, the sky now full of painted vibrant colors that cast a whimsical glow upon the world below. The night that once chilled had begun to melt away as the shadows made a soft hissing sound as they were finally squealched. Birds had begun to see and the creatures of the day had begun to rustle to their morning duties.

Within this rather serene picture, a young woman laid curled up near a smoldering pile of ash that was all that was left of a once crackling fire. A soft breeze kissed the exposed flesh about her shoulder, causing her to stir in her sleep as she curled further inward, her body lightly shivering as her hands wandered for a blanket. Her soft caramel tresses laid in random directions about her head, a silken pool of long strands of hair that set off the soft tan glow of her skin. Morning dew had collected about the tips as well as the tips of her lashes.

Slowly but surely her eyes fluttered open, not yet fully oriented to her foreign surroundings, the only thing Ariel could remember was her and a fellow colleague were in the middle of an exorcism....and the next thing she knew, she was in this unfamiliar territory. If Duncan taught her anything, it was best to not panic, no matter what the Devil may toss at you.

She rose to sit upright as her coat fell loosely towards her hips, as her emerald hues scanned her surroundings. Where was she and what sort of place was this? All she knew, was that she needed to get home.
Back to top Go down
Zephro Daltos
Peasant
Zephro Daltos

A New Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day    A New Day  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Dawn had arrived and the sun kissed the Earth as the two traveled in silence. The Black Dragon known as Zanthranx the Vile, flew at an unhurried pace west. His serpent golden orbs looking for any large prey on the ground roughly fifty feet below. His entire body was covered in jagged, shingle like scales. The disorderly onyx hide kept most human weapons from doing him harm. But the small holes in his fifty-five foot leathery wings proved a few arrows got too close.

Upon the Dragon was a knight, decord in all black armor with silver lining. His dual colored crimson and onyx cape rippling in the wind behind him. Opening the link the two shared as Rider and Mount, Zephro spoke "Land in the ruined village ahead. I need to check our present location. While I'm doing that, feel free to hunt. But you know my rules"

A grumble would be the beasts reply as he began to desend. Those massive front claws sank into the moist soil only seconds before his rear pair came crashing down. The area would shake from his 6 ton landing. Closing his wings, Zanthrax lowered himself for his Rider to dismount "Zephro, we are not alone. Shall I stay at your side?"

Slipping his left over the creature's neck, the knight fell to the ground. Placing his right hand upon the red hilt of his sword, his armored visage shook "Go feed. But do be casual when you return" Moving towards the ruins, he could feel his partner darting into the cover of the forest.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lusby69/zephro-daltos#!
Ariel
Peasant
Ariel

A New Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day    A New Day  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:12 pm

The ground seemed to quake briefly underneath, yet it was enough for to scramble to her feet. Her hair was slightly disheveled from the night's rest and her once clean blouse was now smudged with grass stains and crumpled. Ugh. She felt disgusting. Ariel's eyes were ever alert as her right hand moved to the silver cross setting between her cleavage.

"Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen..."

Her hand not once removed from the consoling piece of jewelry as she continued to search for the creation that had set her alarms in motion. "Hello? Anyone there?" She asked to the brisk morning air, if she screamed...would anyone hear her?
Back to top Go down
Zephro Daltos
Peasant
Zephro Daltos

A New Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day    A New Day  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 pm

The prayer caught the male offguard, for his people had no true relgion. Removing his right hand from his hilt, Zephro moved around the semi standing structure of what seemed to be an old market stand. From the depths of his eternal helmet, crimson orbs scanned the females frame.

If she held any weapons, he could not see them. But his only two weak spots in his near flawless fully body armor would be guarded none the less. Allowing a soft cough to escape his lips, he hoped that would let the female know he was standing behind her without rattlig her nerves too much.

Not much of one for words, a soft half bow at the midsection would show he was both respectful and not here to harm her. His vasge then turned over his right shoulder as he caught the distant roar of his mount, signalling his victory in finding a meal.

Back to top Go down
Ariel
Peasant
Ariel

A New Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day    A New Day  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 pm

The sound of the cough jolted her, frightened her, and set her at ease all at the same time. One was because it were unexpected, the next because she was not sure if it were an enemy and lastly..she was not alone.

Arieln turned around to face the male, her eyes scanned him over as she took a step back. "Who are you and what is this place?" She asked, making sure to keep a buffer between herself and the male. The distant roar caused her gaze to break away towards it's direction. "The devil..." She shook her head as she closed her eyes. "This is nothing more than a nightmare...wake up, Ariel.." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Zephro Daltos
Peasant
Zephro Daltos

A New Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day    A New Day  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm

Sighing mentally, his voice trickled out of the Y shaped hole in his helm "This is not a nightmare. And I am Zephro Daltos, Black Dragon Rider. That roar came from my partner who is out hunting. As for where we are, I was hoping you could tell me, my lady"

Turning to look over the war torn area, it was clear things had reached this place decades ago. But who had won? Or better yet, was the war over? Gripping the red hilt on his side in his right hand, the male drew his blade and apporached a building.

The blade itself was rather wide and bulky, something no mere human could weild the way he did. Upon the side of the onyx complected blade was a red dragon emblem. It marked the vow he and Zanthrax made, as well as the fact it was crafted with Dragonian Magic. Poking around at the rottting wood and rubble, he searched for some clue to what took place here.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Day  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day    A New Day  Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysmeria RolePlay :: The Secluded Areas :: Westermead Crags-
Jump to: