Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
Profile How To EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
Profile How To EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
Profile How To EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
Profile How To EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
Profile How To EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
Profile How To EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
Profile How To EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
Profile How To EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
Profile How To EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
Profile How To I_vote_lcapProfile How To I_voting_barProfile How To I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

Profile How To

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Macabre Memory
Owner
Macabre Memory

Profile How To Empty
PostSubject: Profile How To   Profile How To EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:15 pm

There seems to be some confusion on the profile set up on this site, so here are some frequently asked questions and their answers.

Q: How do I access my profile?

A: At the top of the page you will see a Profile icon next to 'logout', click on that and it will take you to your profile.

Q: How do I add an avatar?

A: Go to your profile and select the 'avatar' link, there you can upload a picture from your computer or you can use a URL.

Q: Where do I add my character information?

A: Go to your profile and select 'character sheet', there you can generate your sheet and fill in all necessary areas. You can also use the image URL upload to add a picture of your character. THIS WILL NOT replace your present avatar that will be seen by your posts in the forum.

Q: How do I add friends?

A: You can add friends by visiting the profiles of other users, this also works for the 'foes' option.

Q: How do I add a signature?

A: Go to your profile and select 'signature', there you can upload an image or use BBCoding to add your signature. Please note: Large signatures take up space, if your signature is too large I/we will remove it or disable it.

Q: Can I comment on peoples profiles?

A: Yes you can, just visit the profile you wish to comment on.

Back to top Go down
https://roleplaylounge.rpg-board.net

Profile How To
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysmeria RolePlay :: General Site Information :: Kingdom Info Center-
Jump to: