Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
The Hinterlands EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
The Hinterlands EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
The Hinterlands EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
The Hinterlands EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
The Hinterlands EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
The Hinterlands EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
The Hinterlands EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
The Hinterlands EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
The Hinterlands EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
The Hinterlands I_vote_lcapThe Hinterlands I_voting_barThe Hinterlands I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
The Hinterlands I_vote_lcapThe Hinterlands I_voting_barThe Hinterlands I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

The Hinterlands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

Location : Halloween Town. Or Christmas Town. Depends on my mood

The Hinterlands Empty
PostSubject: The Hinterlands   The Hinterlands EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:41 am

[img]The Hinterlands 61988910[/img]

Upon walking through the forest, deep, deep into its heart, a small grove of seven trees can be seen. Looking closer at the trees each of them is adorned with an odd looking and seemingly ancient door. A Jack O' Lantern, a Christmas Tree, Turkey, Clover, Heart, Painted Egg, and a Fire Cracker. Unknowing to most, these fantastic doors lead deep into the Holiday Worlds of Old. Each of them governed in solace and isolation, and each holiday operated unknown to their Holiday Kings and Queens that any of the others existed. After a major accident however, and one of the Holiday Kings stumbled upon another holiday, chaos ensued as the intruder tried taking the holiday for himself.

After resolving such issues, all seven leaders came together and decided to have a mutual meeting ground, far away from where anyone might find. As you gaze at these incredible gateways, one can't help but wonder why the doors won't open properly. Almost as if they were welded shut to the barks of the tree, however the knobs of each of the doors turn, so perhaps there is some secret to these doors. But exactly what is this secret?

Last edited by Jack Skellington on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King
Jack Skellington

Location : Halloween Town. Or Christmas Town. Depends on my mood

The Hinterlands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hinterlands   The Hinterlands EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:50 am

As the door in the shape of a Jack O' Lantern opens, a few orange wisps can be seen at the feet of the svelte figure that stepped out of it. Closing the door behind him, as only a Holiday Leader could, Jack Skellington examines his garb to make himself presentable.

Looking over the familiar black suit with white pinstripes, he brushes the tails straight with a cold, bony hand before turning his skull to look at his right forearm. Over the suit of black lay coiled around the skeleton's arm his Soul Robber. A powerful weapon, it's size doesn't give the impression of it's power. Able to lift half a ton in weight, it could function well as a grappling hook or just a third arm if the rounded end became a hand. Of course should the man ever face danger he could also form the slime into a scythe blade, lance head, or a massive mace that could shatter stone. Keeping it dormant, the man's slender arm reached up to adjust his bow tie which took the shape of a bat. After making himself presentable, he looks around to the familiar grove of trees with a skeletal grin before setting off away from them. Heading deeper into the forest Jack uncoils his Soul Robber, letting the slime support itself on his arm ready to strike in an unfamiliar world outside this grove
Back to top Go down

The Hinterlands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysmeria RolePlay :: The Secluded Areas :: Wildemead Forest-
Jump to: