Elysmeria RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary for all Immortal Night's role players to expand their skills in battle or care free role play.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
View Other Worlds
Join the zombie survival world of Centennial city! Will you be a human, genetically enhanced creation or a member of the walking dead? Choices are sparse but there is fun to be had around every creepy corner. City of the Dead
RPS Chat Rooms
Chat Online
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» A New Day
A bitter rivalry EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:35 pm by Zephro Daltos

» Oxymoron poem
A bitter rivalry EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:17 pm by ElisaDraccai

» Look it isn't anything fancy, its just in my head. I'm getting it out now cause its just useless when I'm dead.
A bitter rivalry EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am by Christian

» Please welcome ElisaDraccai!
A bitter rivalry EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm by Tristen Hail

» A stroll with beauty through the Darkest Breech of the Wildemead Forest.
A bitter rivalry EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am by Haldir Lost

» So the adventure begins...
A bitter rivalry EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:11 pm by Tristen Hail

» Belwyn Lake [Battle Royale]
A bitter rivalry EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm by Tristen Hail

» The musings of a strange mind
A bitter rivalry EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 am by Aerona Rhosyn

» Nothingness is Insanity's Playground
A bitter rivalry EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:03 pm by Spectral Shadow

Top posters
Macabre Memory
A bitter rivalry I_vote_lcapA bitter rivalry I_voting_barA bitter rivalry I_vote_rcap 
Haldir Lost
A bitter rivalry I_vote_lcapA bitter rivalry I_voting_barA bitter rivalry I_vote_rcap 
Sadistic Bliss
♰ Ðεmετяι Μςναιη ♰
DeathWreach
Jack Skellington
Swain
Spectral Shadow
Rhiannon O'Connell
Villa Lovelace
Statistics
We have 57 registered users
The newest registered user is Vasilissa Ivanova

Our users have posted a total of 581 messages in 67 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Classical & Folk Music

Rock & Roll

I Love The 80's

A bitter rivalry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

A bitter rivalry Empty
PostSubject: A bitter rivalry   A bitter rivalry EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Haldir stood in the center of a giant forest the trees blocked out most of the skys. Small breaks here and there let moon light shine in to the ground below. He stood there silently awaiting the merchant that he was to battle with. Obviously annoyed with the look of irritation sitting on his alabaster face.

Haldir traced lightly back and forth waiting for his opponent a small black fog building under his feet. The black fog grew thick covering the ground in its abyssal haze. The ground was out of the vision of both his opponent as well as himself. This male didnt want battle for it was not beauty but the obvious irritation led to a mass over rise of anger.

Haldir knew fighting with anger in mind is never the best way to go but outraged for the name calling he cared little. The sound of forced thunder rattled the forest with its echoed explosions. He walked carrying the other worldly metal umbrella in his hand. Normally shimmering red the pole sat but the anger transferred to the metal forcing its color to change to a outraged glittered shade of the darkest black.

"Come merchant face the mixture of Adamantium and Vibranium of my umbrella!" The male yelled and the echo ripped through the forest like a beast chasing its pray. The words rung in the ears of deathwreach like a sirens call. The words tempting and everlasting calling him to the forest the laid in bed with the death mist.

Haldirs lips which were normally cherry red were now crimson blood red. His shimmering jade eyes grew dark and sinister as the moon fully rose to the sky above. He watched the only pathway that lead to the area he stood in. If anyone were to try and surprise haldir they would have to travel days through the barren waste land that was titled the empty space.

He knew that not even the dead itself would travel through that land for fear of being frozen in place or eaten by the land itself. His left hand clutching the end of the umbrella like he was holding onto the neck of deathwreach. His muscles surged with adrenaline making his movements move with a more pristine power. Instead of the normal blue kimono he wore a single vest that was as red as blood itself.

The white bandages that covered his stomach sat hesitantly around his body. Three ominous lines shone out of the white bandage from the cast of energy mix with the surge of adrenaline. Haldir was put on the earth to maintain beauty and keep peace. But even the most peaceful engage in a fight out of stupid anger. Haldir believed in nothing and had not a single tie to the world he stood on now. His alabaster skin turning to a dull deadly gray. He looked as if he were a being from the horror storys only a few spoke of.

He looked as if he were one of the world killers himself. Necromungers were there name and death was all they knew. Haldir knew he was a Necromunger and he thought of it as a curse. Even though it was this blood line that made him as strong as nearly any human or orc. With the necromancers power to grip hold of the abyssal void of the dead. The mixture made the flowers that were purged with the black fog wither and decay. The trees were also rotting but at a slower pace. Not fully engulfed in the mist was the only reason the trees had not fully decayed.

Haldir knew that the only way to take care of the one that had titled him as a queer. Was to kill his protective lap dog deathwreach. He knew of no knowledge of how to take down what deathwreach was. But he knew in his mind not even the immortals could survive with there bodys severed and sent to the farthest corners of the earth.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

A bitter rivalry Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bitter rivalry   A bitter rivalry EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:37 pm

A chuckle moved through the air, the chuckle a dark one at that. The sky darkned as the sun was blocked out by large, dark wings that covered the view of the areas inhabitants. They were thirty metres in length and three metres in width. No light pushed through the dark wings. This Wreach silently landed in front of his destination. No sound came from this beast, not even a breath. It was like he was dead. His feet bare and his lower half holding his two thousand total weight. Covered in pure muscle he stood at 8 feet tall. His manhood and the bottom of his sides covered by lion skin which he made from a live prey that was frozen with shock at his very presence. A black Gauntlet was equipped to his right hand and a golden one equipped to his left. Underneath them would be massive hands, each finger a claw. Each movement of DeathWreach was a blur, not even the fastest of eyes could catch his movements. As he reached the door his left hand moved out towards the door, the muscles rippling, as the gauntlet was to push open the door. As the door opened the area was revealed. He smirked.

Looking around the area he looked to his waist. Catching the flash of steel that redirected the light he smiled. Pulses were saw, breaths were heard. He looked up to catc the view of the most pathetic thing he has saw in years. He saw his 'opponent' the person considerers himself a challenge for the silent giant. With a snap of his right wrist the earth to the left of the Giant shattered. Water trickled down his arm before forming itself with the moisture in the air. Flames sprouted from the ground forming a circle, wind blew stronger. This showed his commandment over the elements. Inside him lurked something more deadly than the four elements. Inside him lurked the NightFall element.

He's saw many sights in his time on Earth, but non as pathetic as this whelp. "So, you think you can defeat I? The Silent Giant? The Wreach? DeathWreach?" His voice radiates a mocking tone. His face darker as he watched the male. His cracked and scared lips curl up in a cocky smirk his green eyes radiating a deadly shine. His crimson rim showing the power of mind control, and the past, "Are you ready to be destroyed?" He asked knowing that even if he answered no, he will be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

A bitter rivalry Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bitter rivalry   A bitter rivalry EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Haldir smiled rather wide as the beasts voice was heard. He might have not heard the beast but he felt him. The beast could have been the fastest and most silent stalking creature alive but not even magik could stop the eyes of the abyssal void of death. The beast stood cocky in the black fog that covered the ground like a sheet of mist pulled from the belly of an abyss.

He stopped but didint try to look for his opponent for he already knew the standing place of him. Belittled and annoyed Haldir spoke out in a tone made from pure irritation. "Come now. You dont think that hiding from me will do anything more then irritate me? show yourself and do not hide like a coward or this battle will be no more then dust in the wind."

Haldir spun the umbrella around his hand and let it go. the umbrella top with barely any moment still pierced the ground and sent the sound of shattering earth echoing into the forest. his left hand gripped hold of the end of the umbrella pull. With a quick turn his arm jolted back a white shimmering line followed in pursuit. his right hand jerked forth and ripped the umbrella from the ground. Once it came up from the darkness the umbrella was no longer and umbrella. But a massive mace the weight from both the blade and the club were immense and not even the strongest metal on earth was able to pierce this special mixture.

He stood now with a shimmering polished silver blade in his left and a pitch black club in his right. The fog seemed to now emit from the pores of haldir lifting the fog thickness from a foot to 4 feet. Only a foot and two inches were seen of Haldir. If he were to duck his presence along with the ability for others to scene his essence would fade to black like if he were to have died and his spirit returning to the heavens above.

Haldir knew that it was not his time to leave this earth just yet there was much work to be done to better the beautification of the world under them. His ruby hair had drained itself of its color and became a dull black. His fingers shifted and morphed in front of the eyes of the beast stalking him. His once beautiful hands turned demonic decayed the smell of death now filled the forest around for a square mile. His perfect white teeth grew long and jagged his polished clear nails turned black and long.

His shoulder cracked and rose up spines of bone grew from his shoulders like shoulder pads. His delicate gray arms grew thicker with pure muscle his veins pulsed under his flesh. A black field of pressurized black matter formed around him like a blazing flame. Unburned by it his grin grew long and sharp showing the jagged unset teeth of the Necromungers mouth.

The beautiful one named Haldir was put to sleep while the inner Necromunger took hold. "You knew this form as Haldir. But it was not that side of us that wanted to fight. You will be facing me this glorious and dead night. My name is Lost." The voice of this still changing being was dark heavy with the anger of the dearly departed. His chest grew out and a black bone like material protruded the flesh of his chest.

His left and right hand held themselves to the extend. The blade shimmering now with a black aura his black hair lifted up and began to move from the force he emitted. His eyes dark jade eyes became blood shot the whites grew black leaving the dingy emerald color set in the middle. His pupil grew to small it had seemed like the green in his eyes had taken the place of the pupil while the black took care of the rest. This gave him an everlasting sight and with the fog building up higher still his vision in the dark was much more better then when there was any hint of light around.

The fog grew to 6 feet completely covering the 5'2'' Necromunger. The thickness of the black fog only showed the top of the black mist. There was no way to see through it even though the blackness clouded the eyes of any being even Haldir and Lost. There was no way for his opponent to see him. "If you wish to hide i will hide with you." The dark cracked voice sounded like it had came from all around the 8 foot beast.

Being this tall left him at a disadvantage and being in the forest while being this big made it hard to swing without hitting a tree. With the narrow area around them both it made it easy for the small male to navigate through the darkness without using his eyes. The fog only made it so he could feel where everything was it was still difficult to see the diameter of anything around.

Suddenly a crackling was heard and a loud echoing explosion after it. Lightning had struck the top of a tree and set the forest upon a blaze. Below were they stood there was no fire except for the small embers that fell from the trees above. The crackling of the wood made it hard for the 8 foot beast to hear the quick and swift movements of the Necromunger.

The Necromunger chuckled and again it sounded like he was all over watching the beast from every angle. The fog suddenly pivoted and lifted up at the edges making a wall of the fog it had formed around itself making a box like area in the diameters of 1000 square yards. Even if the beast lost his will to fight Lost. He would be unable to leave due to the fog materializing into a solid wall of abyssal matter.

If the wall were to be broken instead of removed the one who broke it would be sucked into the abyss to be torn apart by the banished dark beings. Now Lost waited for the movement of the beast before he struck even if it was just a hiccup Lost would move at an amazing speed. If the beast were to have ever seen Lost while he was standing before this movement. It would look to him like the image of the figure simply faded away in small lines of vanishing blurred flesh.

"Do you see the same way you did before you said my death will come? Do you see what happens when you anger the wrong types of people. With that black abyssal wall sitting like that the three of us are trapped in it until the abyss has had its soul. Even if you were able to kill us you would need to feed one of our souls to the abyss or forever be trapped. But if you make the mistake of feed the soul of Haldir. I will be set free." The voice spoke out mockingly from everywhere awaiting the reaction of the beast.
Back to top Go down
DeathWreach
Merchant
DeathWreach

A bitter rivalry Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bitter rivalry   A bitter rivalry EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:55 pm

He laughed "Weak! Lost, Haldir whatever the name. What ever the species it makes no difference. You will fall, you will perish in the pits of hell and the void. Your body shall be rip to shreads and cast to every damnation realm known. Nothing shall revive you as nothing of you shall live." With that his form had moved as quickly as the fog would have appeared. He stood beside a tree the embers falling onto his shoulders.

A flash of steel buzzed through the air sending a gust of wind to blow the embers of the trees towards the opposite side. The sound of sheathing was herd as he placed his blade away again. Listening the peace and quiet he awaited the creature the element of NightFall ready to use, but he doubts it would be needed. Closing his eyes he waited for the pulses of the creature he would be facing, the breath to arise. he wouldn;t get close for the minute he prepared to move he would be revealed.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

A bitter rivalry Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bitter rivalry   A bitter rivalry EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:46 pm

The gust of wind that the male had created blew the embers towards the area Lost was last suspected to be in. But with no avail the gust simply picked the black mist up and spread it out. Now with wind in its breach the mist grew bigger spinning around to soon cover the beast in it.

Trapped in the unparalleled verse of black mist the beast was now sensor less. Unable to pick up even the biggest figure blinded and with no mental radar. With his eyes closed he waited to sense the pulse of Lost. As quick as the beast got to the tree Lost got to his back but never stopped moving.

Within a millisecond Lost had reached passed and moved back into the darkness. A sharp pain engulfed the beast that had his eyes closed. But the pain came all to late seconds after the unreadable movement from lost had happened. After the action is when the beast felt blood running down his side. The blade had cut in and out but the cut was not fatal but it was a stunning pain.

It was now obvious that the brutish beast had underestimated the male. The small wound began to feel of burning flesh as the black matter began to lightly decay the blood exposed alive flesh of the male. There was no way to stop this the matter seeped into the wound just as quickly as the blade.

This was because the male had made a stupid mistake and made a gust of wind when they were in a box of abyssal solid matter. Suddenly all the black matter that was in the area swirled and lunged itself at the beast. coating him the black matter. The pain of the decaying flesh would be unbearable even to a necromancer.

"I forgot to tell you something Mr beast. Wasuba our blade has a tint on it. nothing poisonous. But the metal is infused with black matter. So now with the residue in the wound it will quickly transfer to your blood stream now you are like a beacon. I can see hear and feel all your movements. Weather you like it or not. You have a bit of me inside." The voice called out laughing in pure amusement.

His hand lifted out of a section of the fog his palm open. Within a second the hand closed into a palm. black matter formed into solid particles forming spikes. Blinded and in pain the beast would only hear the manifestation of the transfiguration of the black abyssal matter. The spikes shot at the beast with the speed of light. The massing of black matter surrounding the beast began to form a box. Like a magik trick this would be but any normal victim would not survived.

This is why Lost laughed in amusement he knew this beast was nothing normal so there was that possibility that the beast might survive the attack. But it will only incapacitate the victim with the agonizing pain. He waited to advance once this attack was done to claim his pray. He knew after this it would be like snapping the neck of a buck that had all four of its legs broken and its antlers trapped in a bear trap.
Back to top Go down
Kalliope {Siren}
Administrator
Kalliope {Siren}

A bitter rivalry Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bitter rivalry   A bitter rivalry EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:26 am

Haldir Lost wrote:

Within a millisecond Lost had reached passed and moved back into the darkness. A sharp pain engulfed the beast that had his eyes closed. But the pain came all to late seconds after the unreadable movement from lost had happened. After the action is when the beast felt blood running down his side. The blade had cut in and out but the cut was not fatal but it was a stunning pain.

This is an auto, Dear Haldir. Please rectify it and the fight may continue.
Back to top Go down
Haldir Lost
Academy Instructor
Haldir Lost

A bitter rivalry Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bitter rivalry   A bitter rivalry EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Misconception.. I was meaning it as an effect based upon an action that the character himself could not counter. Sweetie there is a point where ever opponent in every post can take damage. If he were to attack me in the beginning it would have taken my character by surprise and would have taken the damage counter. There is still chance for the opponent to dodge but there is still a damage counter to be held. Its how story book battles are decided. with the counter damage not the base damage. T-1 is a smaller quicker pace paragraph that is why there is autos in it. Story books only auto is full force damage. Sadly i had a hand book for story book.. I studied up on story book it is after all my favorite version of RP.
Back to top Go down
Macabre Memory
Owner
Macabre Memory

A bitter rivalry Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bitter rivalry   A bitter rivalry EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Haldir Lost wrote:
Misconception.. I was meaning it as an effect based upon an action that the character himself could not counter. Sweetie there is a point where ever opponent in every post can take damage. If he were to attack me in the beginning it would have taken my character by surprise and would have taken the damage counter. There is still chance for the opponent to dodge but there is still a damage counter to be held. Its how story book battles are decided. with the counter damage not the base damage. T-1 is a smaller quicker pace paragraph that is why there is autos in it. Story books only auto is full force damage. Sadly i had a hand book for story book.. I studied up on story book it is after all my favorite version of RP.

This is T1, Sweetie. Autos are never allowed in T1, and your opponent had an issue with it, therefore I was asked to review and step in as needed.

This is not just 'storybook' style, it is T1 and you're expected to follow the rules accordingly. Just like everyone else. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaylounge.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

A bitter rivalry Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bitter rivalry   A bitter rivalry Empty

Back to top Go down

A bitter rivalry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elysmeria RolePlay :: Fighting Realm :: Fighting Arenas-
Jump to: